The Journal of Lymphoedema
Current Issue (Volume 7, Issue 2)The Journal of Lymphoedema is the biannual journal for improving practice, raising awareness and setting standards for care in Lymphoedema. The online version of the journal is free to anyone. If you would like to subscribe and receive a print version of the journal, register here. To receive the e-newsletter and to use the reading list function you can register for free by clicking here.
Highlights of this issue:
- Editorial: Getting the pressure right: how do we know?
- Research / Audit: Test-related reliability of arm volume measurement in wome with breast cacer-related lymphoedema
Lymphoedema education needs of clinicias: a natilal study
Using indocyanine green fluorescent lymphography to demonstrate lymphatic architecture
- Practice Development: Yoga for woman with breast cancer-related lymphoedema: a preliminary 6-month study
- Case Report: Holistic management of lymphoedema in Japan: two contrasting cases
- Review: Unproven concepts needing correlation and further study in lymphoedema
|View the current issue of
the Journal of Lymphoedema
e-Publication: A quality of life measure for limb lymphoedema (LYMQOL)
e-Pub ahead of print: 'A quality of life measure for limb lymphoedema (LYMQOL)' describes the validation of a 'condition-specific' quality of life assessment tool for lymphoedema of the limbs (LYMQOL), including appendices of the questionnaires used. Click here to download the PDF (400kb).
Journal article search
You may search by title, author or abstract contents.
Instructions for Authors
If you are interested in writing for the Journal of Lymphoedema, then please see our instuctions for authors.